Thursday, April 12, 2007

Creepy Crawly's

This is a wolf spider. They are creepy, crawly, nasty, gross, little pests and they are extremely fast! We had them all over the new house when we moved in and tons of them in the skimmer baskets of the pool. We thought we left them behind - not so. The other night as the kids were going up the stairs to bed Kyran screams at Kori to get up the steps. This little guy was on the wall up by the ceiling. Kori panicked and wouldn't calm down. She was so hysterical I told her if she didn't stop screaming I was going to throw it on her! ha! I've never heard the child so silent. Anyway, we've seen 2 more since then and Kyran won't sleep in the attic anymore. It's funny to think how terrified we are of something that we are so much larger than. Creepy.

1 comment:

stocks said...

You know how I feel about these creepy crawlers!! I'd be bunking in with you after a thorough check of the bed!! : )