Wednesday, April 4, 2007

After the years of torture because of having my birthday on April Fools Day I decided to turn the tables. If you noticed my post on April 1st you saw our "Latest News". Well here's my post to let everyone know it was a JOKE. We ARE NOT pregnant. And for those of you who don't believe me because of the convincing picture I posted along with our 'news' - here's a REAL picture of our negative test. Proof is behind the test - Kelley's picture in the local paper from Saturday's game.


Love you all and we're sorry for the range of emotions we caused you all to have. :) It's nice to know you're still reading our blog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trace!! I thought it was great of you to make your announcement on your birthday!! I wonder how many really thought you were serious? Oh well, I know that I had fun on your birthday at your expense more than once. Please forgive me?? I promise to not do it any more... ...if I can help it, that is!!! Papa(Granpa)