Saturday, April 21, 2007

Creepy Crawly Part 2

I received a couple funny responses to my Creepy Crawly post so I thought I'd add an additional story about 'creepy crawly' stuff. My friend Amy told me that a few months after her new house was built they found "...thousands of those creepy spiders in my basement." She said that she almost burned her new house down just to get rid of them. If you know Amy then it's not hard to imagine Kass and Steve running around hiding all the matches and lighters. Hey Kass, when Amy brings you out to swim this summer we can scare her with what Kelley and I found in our basement shortly after we moved in. She'd surely have succeeded in burning the house down if she found this:The picture above isn't actually the one we found as I didn't think to take a picture of it but we found a creepy snake's skin in our furnace room. A few minutes later, as Kelley is studying the cords and wires on the wall, I took a yard stick and ran it up the inside of his leg. (He was wearing shorts.) I still don't know how I escaped that room without a broken nose. His reaction reminds me of the America's Funniest Home Video below.







No comments: