Monday, April 2, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yesterday for my birthday, Kelley took me to the 'American Store' and let me pick out all my favorite things from home that you can't get here in Belgium. Granted, the American Store carries it but everything there is SUPER expensive. Combo's and Dr. Pepper - man, it doesn't get any better than that! The only thing missing from the picture is 2 packs of Skittles and a box of Cracker Jacks. They didn't even last the car ride home!

We also got word that the furniture Kelley bought me was delivered yesterday. On my birthday! Yay! ......wish I were home to enjoy it!!


My third and favorite gift was from my younger sister Megan. She wrote a very sweet post on her blog to me. You can read it here: http://theadventuresoflukeandmegan.blogspot.com/2007/04/april-fools.html


Oh and these....I bought them for myself on ebay. I LOVE ebay!

No comments: