Monday, April 23, 2007

Fun at the Park

We found a new park. It was on a side of town that we had not yet ventured into. Only a 5 minute walk. The weather was awesome, the kids were well behaved, Kelley had the day off. Everything was perfect!
This swing was so much fun. Notice how much fun Kori is having........
I was pushing too high and she wanted OFF!
I was able to talk her into getting back on with me though.

K.J.'s got ups!

Where is Kruz you ask? He fell asleep in the stroller literally within the first 30 seconds of walking through the gates of the park. He slept for the first hour but don't worry, he still managed to get in some play time. Tell me he's not the cutest thing in the world......

He can say "Ball" now. Go figure. When I tell him to say "Mama" you know what he says? "Dada!" No hesitation. Turkey.

He also has a fascination with Daddy's cell phone. Must be the cool ring tones.



No comments: