Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The other morning as I'm drinking my tea, sifting through the paper, I hear Kori and Kruz wake up and start moving around. Usually, they rush downstairs shouting, trying to be the first in line to hug and kiss me, but this morning was different. It was probably a good 5 minutes before they made their appearance. As they start to come down the stairs Kori yells for me to shut my eyes because she has a surprise for me.....
Her surprise was that she had dressed Kruz and herself - in their Sunday, Fairy Princess Best.

Here they are. Fresh Bed-Head and Morning Breath singing me a song.

5 comments:

Jerry, Chantal & The Girl Gang said...

What cutie patooties! How adorable they are!!! Did you get to talk to Natalie yet? I can't wait to get together. It was nice chatting with you this morning.

Anonymous said...

They are adorable! I almost want to kiss them, but the morning breath...YUK!! Hugs and kisses to them both! Love, Aunt Nellie

the Eggernest said...

Reminds me of Old Fashioned Sundays..

Unknown said...

How cute are they?! I love it! Thanks Meg for the Old Fashioned Suday reminder....all they need are some hats!!
Aunt Molly

April said...

How hilarious is this?! They are too cute!