Monday, March 9, 2009

Influenza....

There's a 12-hour bug in my house-taking us down one-by-one. First Kruzer on Friday. Kori started Saturday evening at Kelley's basketball game and then I woke up with it yesterday. During half-time of the game a lady sitting near us came back from the concession stand with a box of Crispy Cremes and of course couldn't resist sharing them with the kids. Towards the end of the game Kori starts crying because of a belly ache which I'm assuming is from the doughnuts. As we're waking to the car Kori pukes in the parking lot all over her shoes. Talk about being both gross and embarrassing. Kelley and Kyran, so far, haven't come down with it. They must be tougher than us. There's nothing like feeling like your toe nails are coming up every time you vomit. But hey, on a positive note, my jeans are baggier today. That good 'ole influenza diet.....



In other news.....



Baby Kendall has started rolling over. She has been waking herself up during the night by flipping herself over. I've told the kids that she knows a trick but so far she's only doing it at night. The kids watch and watch and watch but she just lays there and coo's at them. Kori's dying to know what the trick is...



Spring is almost here!


This morning Kori and I discovered little purple and yellow crocuses in the flower beds and scattered throughout the yard. I can hardly wait to be outdoors again!!








4 comments:

MoMo's Creations said...

Yay!! I love the first signs of Spring!! Hope you are all feeling better! Love and miss you all!

Anonymous said...

i'm glad U R posting but it's sad ya'll are feelin' so poorly! leave it 2 U to make the throw-up story so funny! i hope the kids get to see kendall do her trick soon! :) also thanx for the best wishes U sent to me, i can sure use 'em. here's hoping we ALL feel better soon! love, auntie kris

the Eggernest said...

I love that you're blogging again, even if it is about vomit. :)

Anonymous said...

Tracy, glad to see that you are still around. Even if you are all under the weather. I miss you soooooooo much and would love to talk to you, call me when you have a few minutes. Karen Smith