Tuesday, June 17, 2008

All the Latest....

I apologize for not posting as often as I should. My digital camera is broken and without pictures to share my life and times seem much more uninteresting. I have taken some pics with the camera in my cell phone but honestly, it takes terrible pictures. Regardless, I'm posting with my cell phone pics. Some are cute but would be great if taken on my digital....oh well!

This past week the kids and I went to Nana's and Grandpa's to visit for the week. The kids had a blast swimming in the pond and spending time with their cousins.





Sunday was Father's Day and Nana's Birthday and our monthly family dinner so we went to church with Nana and Grandpa then had a family get-together to celebrate.


Here's the 3 latest additions to the family. Bailey on the left, Zachary in the middle and Vinny on the right. I've never seen such perfectly rounded heads!!! Aren't they adorable?!?!



After stuffing our faces at Mom's the kids and I left and headed up to Pickerington for a Father's Day with Kelley. After eating more food we took the kids to run it off at JFK park in Reynoldsburg. Fun!






Happy Birthday to Nana - the church announced she was 29! That makes me.....um, lemme do the math....oh, 5!!!
And a very, very happy Father's Day to all the Father's I know and love.
Dad - there's no words to express my gratitude, admiration, and most of all love. If I can only manage to put my big toe into your footsteps I'll be known as a great person...
Kelley -we've been through thick and thin and up and down and every which way imaginable. There's no one else on this earth I'd rather have by my side. I love you. Always and Forever.

3 comments:

MoMo's Creations said...

Looks like the pond was fun! I happy to see a new post! How are you? We should chat more often! I miss ya! Give all the kids hugs and kisses from me...oh, and have one of them give one to you!!
Love You Guys Bunches and Bunches!!
Aunt Molly

Anonymous said...

YAY! U R back! these cell phone pix are great, thanx for posting! love 'em! aloha, auntie kris

the Eggernest said...

love the pics! glad to see you blogging again!! :)