Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My Babies





In honor of Mother's Day I'm posting some of my favorite pics of my 3 favorite children.




I am so blessed to have such wonderful, happy, loving, adorable, sweet children.






Here's Kyran fishing last weekend - he caught 6 bass!!



...and my little performer/diva/entertainer/etc.


The kookiest, most entertaining duo ever - two peas in a pod!


AND


OF COURSE


I CAN'T FORGET


MY HUSBAND


THE MAN I COMMITTED


TO SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH.


SO I CAN SEE THIS FACE EVERYDAY


FOREVER


AND


EVER!







I love you all. All 4. You fill my life with love, laughs, and never-ending special memories.

2 comments:

the Eggernest said...

Happy Mother's Day Tracy- you do have three wonderful children, and a wonderful husband!! I love all five of you very, very, very much!!

Anonymous said...

auntie kris here: happy belated mom's day! FUN pix, thanx for posting. xoxoxoxo