Wednesday, January 31, 2007

January 31, 2007

Today is a day to celebrate. Why? Because my baby sister is having her birthday! I just want to post a quick birthday 'shout out' to my kid sister and let her know that I hope all her dreams come true this year. Meg, you are a one of a kind, beautiful, wonderful, friendly, kind, compassionate, creative, intelligent, fantastical, happy, smart, respectful, courageous, sassy, passionate, witty, clever, sarcastic, loving, goofy, patient, successful, extraordinary person. I feel so blessed and thankful that God gave you to me for a sister. I hope in this coming year as your goals are reached you set new ones keeping in mind that not even the stars are your limit.
And another special birthday wish to Jaron who turns 1 today. You are an adorable, jumpy (as in Jump-A-Roo), smart, happy, playful, cuddly, bashful, little tike. We all look forward to seeing how much you've grown when we come home this this summer. There aren't as many adjectives to decribe you yet......You're only ONE!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

the Eggernest said...

Well, well, well.. if it isn't birthday wishes from my most thoughful sibling.. also the only one to send me well wishes today! :O) Thank you! I could say so many things back, but most importantly, yes, thank God that I am a sister to such a wonderful person (Tracy!)... This even made me a tad weepy.... my biggest role model has such nice things to say about her little grasshopper.. wow! Much appreciated, and never forgotten. Thank you so much. And yes, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my lucky nephew who shares my birthday.. and I think due to the fact we share the same anniversary of life.. God has given him some of my curls... ok, so really it's from my Papa, his Grandpapa.. but.. hey, I'll steal some credit! Thanks again Tracy, much love back to you! :)