Thursday, January 25, 2007

So, I've learned a few truths in life that I'd like to share with you. Now remember, my Mother is the Queen Exaggerator so there's a chance I may have inherited just a smudge too. Here goes:
Truths about Europe:
  1. Married couples here have only one child.
  2. All cars are manual (stick-shifts) and it is next to impossible to find an automatic.
  3. A large percent of people either walk or ride bicycles and do not own a vehicle.
  4. There is no demand for large vehicles in Europe due to small family size.

Now I'd like to share some facts about my husband, Kelley:

  1. He has a wife and three children.
  2. He cannot drive a stick-shift.
  3. His favorite car is the Mercedes Benz.
  4. He likes sleek, smooth, shiny, stylish, clean vehicles.
  5. He is employed, in Europe, by a profession that receives approximately 50% of its funding by sponsors.

Keeping all of the above in mind, I'd like to show you his car here in Belgium.

See that shiny Mercedes emblem?
Whoa!!
His brand spankin' new 2007 Mercedes!

Gotta love those sponsors!



We look like a bunch of circus clowns getting in and out of this thing!

2 comments:

the Eggernest said...

Ok, so it is MUCH better than the van.. I do not believe all of you actually fit in this thing. What a circus.. so is it the ONLY vehicle? I LOVE IT! HA!

the Eggernest said...

Ok, so Luke is requesting that you add one of Kel standing next to the car. :)