Thursday, May 10, 2007

Fellow Americans

Last night was the final game of the regular season for the Giants and they played at home. (and won, I might add!) At half-time they introduced none other than The Harlem Globetrotters! The Globetrotters will be performing in the arena on Saturday and they were there to promote their show. Kyran got to meet Aundre Branch and talk to him for a few minutes. He played college ball at Baylor in Texas. He tried to bait Kyran into playing a football game with him right there in the arena since Ky was wearing his football All-Star jersey from last season. Pretty funny and definitely qualified as a 'Belgian Highlight' for KJ.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember in Jr. High when I played basketball how I wished I could play with the Globetrotters! Good for Kyran! That's awesome!!
Aunt Molly