Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Surprise, surprise!


This is mine and Megan's IM conversation from yesterday morning. When I got home last night after my softball game I saw that it was still on the computer. After rereading it, it made me chuckle so I thought I'd post it. You can read Meg's news on her blog by clicking here.
Congrats to Luke and Megan. You've done a great job raising Baby V so far so I think it's safe to add one more to the brood.

(If you click on the picture it should open in a new browser and show a larger version.)

4 comments:

the Eggernest said...

THANK YOU for the kind words, coming from you, they mean a lot. I have always hoped to acquire some of your wonderful skills, you have the sweetest children I have ever met- and I can only hope that our babies are as kind hearted.. :)
xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

aunt mindy & auntie kris here. that's pretty funny meg asks U to call & then she can't find her phone. min sez "they say the mind's the 1st thing to go when U R pregnant!" ha. congrats on having yet another niece or nephew, counting kelley's sibs' kids, how many will this make 4 U? keep bloggin' - we love reading your posts!

the Eggernest said...

OK OK OK... Now, it finally makes sense why Tracy thought this was a funny IM conversation.. when I said "Buzz me" I meant BUZZ me.. not call me. Buzzing is a 'Ding' (sounds like a bell) that you can send thru an IM window, as an alert feature to let the person on the other side know you are there.. I wanted her to BUZZ me if she was on IM... So, maybe I'm not pregnant enough to lose my mind?? Or maybe I've missed it all together??? Either way- Trace, you must clear it up, cause if I'm already getting the preggercrazy effect, I need to warn my husband about it.. ;) Anyhow, I hope this confusion is as funny to the rest as to me. xoxoxo Pregger Megger Egger.

Unknown said...

Hilarious! Funny Post Trace...and I love Megs "Pregger Megger Egger"
This makes 14 total grandbabies for Mama & Papa!
Miss You Guys and Hope all is Well!!
Love You Bunches!!
Aunt Moose