Sunday, February 1, 2009

I'm Back..

After what has felt like years away, hidden under some obscure rock, we're back. The past year has brought what felt like more downs than ups, more curses than blessings, more wrongs than right but through it all we grew. We found out we were much stronger than we knew.

Thank you to those few of you who encouraged us. Your words of support and prayers were and are so appreciated.

And for those who kicked us when we were down - what goes around comes around but we'll be there for you anyway because that's just the kind of people we are.

God Bless.

1 comment:

the Eggernest said...

I'm catching up on your blogging, as I have gotten so used to NOT seeing anything new, that I forget to look anymore... so... I'll try and keep up. As far as the past year, you are not alone in your trials, nor in your journey, and GOOD JOB keeping your chins up, eyes forward, and hearts open. Whether we all do it well or not, we all share this One Life, and there is no denying that. I love you all, am thrilled your back on the blog, and so on and so forth :)