Tuesday, July 15, 2008

If You Don't Acknowlege It, It Isn't Real

For the past 20 weeks that's been my motto. Kinda like "Ignorance is Bliss." Kinda like getting a bill in the mail - you don't actually owe the money until you open the envelope. Of course, you can buy those new shoes as long as you leave that bill on the counter unopened! Anyway, back to the past 20 weeks. In April I missed my monthly cycle. You know what that means when you're a Mowrey Girl. So this December 6th we're expecting our fourth Freedom Swiper. My initial plan was to ignore it clear to the bitter end but, my goodness, you just can't hide this belly I've developed. People are no longer believing that I have a thyroid problem. That, and my sister posted a pic of me on her blog.....not that the grapevine hasn't been buzzing behind my back already. So, baby, here we go again - for the FINAL TIME. That's a promise!

2 comments:

the Eggernest said...

At last- completion. The good thing for the older three is that now no one gets left behind, stuck in a rollercoaster or bus seat with a complete stranger- another kid- odd ball .... I always hated that!

Miss Mindy said...

Well I think it's great and I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially that it's a GIRL