Friday, April 4, 2008

Pics from Megan's Baby Shower

Meg had her Baby Shower a few weeks ago and these pics are courtesy of Auntie Kris.




Everyone wrote notes of advice for the new Mommy and as usual Kori was ready to give her opinion. She wrote "When the baby is sleeping, don't wake him up."





Here's Kruz with a balloon in his shirt letting Aunt Meg know he feels her pain.

Can you believe by this time next year there'll be two more little rugrats?!?!





Baby Bailey's and Baby Vincent's Baby Bumps. Due four days apart, I wonder who will be here first.

Here we all are heading home on the 'bus'!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! U R back on the blog! love the pix, love the captions, love the blog! auntie kris

the Eggernest said...

I am so excited for Vinny to meet all of his cousins- and Kori, Kyran and Kruz seem especially excited to meet him- I appreciate Kori's good advice, Ky's was great too- advising me not to let him waste away with video games. LOL.... and not to eat YELLOW snow. Adorable! :) Much love to you guys! :) thanks for everything!!

MoMo's Creations said...

Kids, Kids and more Kids....the family never ends!! I can't wait to see everyone again (ps...you'll have to visit me in my new house..I'll have lots of space for the kids to play!!) Miss you and love you all BUNCHES!!