Tuesday, February 12, 2008

It's Official

I'm a single Mom again. Kelley left on Saturday for Venezuela. He's in Caracas. It's heartbreaking to know that the average temperature there is 84 and we're in the middle of a cold winter storm. Negative 4 the night before last. And with no heat, still, I might add. I can't believe we've made it through (almost) and entire winter with no heat except for the fireplace and a few space heaters. Amazing. This spring we're selling the house and moving south!! Dallas sounds nice....Tim and Sanja here we come! :)

In the mean time Kelley's on the beach, wearing shorts...It's hard to believe him when he says he'd rather be home with his family. I'd choose nice weather any day over my spouse and kids! Ha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

U R too funny! how long will kelley be enjoying the sunshine of venezuela? love, auntie kris

MoMo's Creations said...

I can agree....the nice warm weather in the winter is great! You should come to Florida to visit!!