Sunday, June 17, 2007

Cutting the Grass

Now that we're home there's LOTS to do to keep me busy and from posting to this blog. We've decided that it'll just be a blog for when we're on the road. Having said that I can not resist posting this picture. We mow, roughly, 5 acres and of course, as luck would have it Kelley is what I'd call severely allergic to the grass and weeds and it doesn't help that the farmers around us are all bailing hay. He's devised this 'get up' to mow in and Kori had to take part in the outfitting too.

They look like they're about to go knock off a 7-11.

My only request was that he not mow too close to the road. He may scare away the neighbors.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too, too funny! I completetly know you pain with the allergies Kelley!! I'm "severely" allergic too! I hate fresh cut grass...and it should be a joy of the summer!

I heard you've got the pool up and running!! Enjoy the summer home!! Love you guys!!

Aunt Molly J.

Anonymous said...

Tracy you do a great job on this blog! I only infrequently log on:A-because our computer is toooo slow and B- no time-but today sleeping baby Benton is allowing time (I'm here so mom can spend her bday in Chicago and Dad is working) and his parents fast computer is awesome~! - so hurray for you for being home, for keeping such a cool "memory book" and for not being forced into cutting the grass. Aunt Mindy
PS. I hear there is going to be a wedding at your house this fall?! Lemme know how I can help, (outside of cutting the grass of course :) )

Anonymous said...

i think kelley & kori should wear these fab outfits on sept 15th! maybe kyran, kruz & the wedding planner should, too . . . or at least market "the look" for grass mowers everywhere! love, auntie kris