Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day



As you probably know, Kori provides about 90% of the entertainment around here. She's a 2 year old going on 30 as Kelley likes to say. She uses words like ridiculous and disgusting and has phrases like "Have you lost my mind!?" and "Are you kidding me?!" She even crosses her arms and makes threats like "I wish you would!" or "You can't do that to me!" (when I told her Santa wouldn't bring her presents if she wasn't a good girl). This morning she crawled in bed with me, snuggled up real close and put her arms around my neck. She planted a smooch right on my mouth and whispered good morning. I kissed her back and said "Good morning, Sweetheart." She wrinkled her nose up and stiff armed my chest and said in her most disgusted voice, "Mommy, you smell like......" pause here while she thinks of the right word, ".....stink!" Ha! I laughed so loud I woke up the baby. Happy Valentine's Day to you, Kori!

No comments: