Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Kori's Pneumonia

Kori wanted me to post her hospital pictures so everyone could see her IV. She had pneumonia and spent 4 days in Licking Memorial Hospital during October. For Christmas Santa brought her a Doctor set and she's been giving everyone an IV every time we say "OW" or mention that something hurts.
I was such a trooper.

Saying "Cheese" so Mommy can send my pictures to Daddy in Belgium. He was so worried about me!

Talk about 'dazed'. I was so out of it from the fever and medications. It took the ER 4 tries to get a successful IV.


Here's a close-up of my IV so Daddy knows I really did get one!!


Thank goodness for Nana's and Grandpa's. They met us at the ER and helped with Kruz who also had pneumonia. Nana stayed the entire 4 days to help out.

Here's Kruz in his hospital bed.


I'm being wheeled to my room from the ER. I was so excited to get to ride in an Aunt Fannie Chair!

Grandpa brought me McDonald's to make me feel better. I LOVE chicken nuggets and french fries!

No comments: